I got most of my supplies at Michael's and used tools I had on hand.
- Red, white & blue paper
- Thin yarn/string
- Tissue paper (red, white & blue)
"Tools" you will need:
- Hole puncher
Red, White & Blue Banner
Once cut, hole punch the top two corners.
Once you've done all that, they are ready to hang!
Feel free to add on stars, "Happy Fourth of July", glitter, or anything you want!
- Take the pile of 8 sheets, f old like so, until you have folded the entire thing.
- Tie the middle of the folded tissue paper with a string (or tape works too).
- Tie string to the middle and make the string your desired length for hanging.
- Cut the ends into a triangle shape, so it will look like a firework or round it off to give a softer feel.
- Fan out the paper, by pulling either side of the tissue towards each other on the top and bottom.
Start to pull apart each layer to make a "pom-pom".
P.S. Stay tuned to see how we are going to use these great pom-poms and banner.